Wednesday 3 March 2010

Girls can do anything!

Hi! I'm making the most of my productive streak by catching up on a few card orders, this first one is for a wedding this summer (how organised am I lol) . The lady who ordered it didn't want a traditional cream card, so instead asked for something with dark reds. She also chose this sweet image having seen it on a card I'd done for my hubby...

I've followed the fab sketch from Friday Sketchers, this one's a keeper! I've also followed the challenge at Papertake Weekly which is buttons, bows, brads & bling! The papers are basic grey and the image is Sugar Nellie, coloured with Promarkers. I've added some heart brads and a yummy bit of satin ribbon for good measure!

My second card is one I made for fun with one of my Kraftin Kimmie stamps, I think this little darling just brings a smile to anyone's face...


This is for the challenge over at the Kraftin Kimmie blog, which is "buttons & bows". The paper is from My Minds Eye Wild Asparagus 6x6 pad. I've also used a sentiment stamp from the Kraftin Kimmie range (how true is that statement!!!)... and the little accessory heart stamp too. Again the colouring is with Promarkers.

Thanks for popping by today!

8 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

They are fabulous Shelly! xx

Unknown said...

your card is really wonderful and so cute.
thank you for your work to the friday sketchers challenge.
hugs, bea

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Shelly. Two fantastic cards as always. Such great designs and you always put lots of time and effort into your creations.
Happy Crafting my friend.
Love Sandra xx

Kim said...

OH how adorable Shelly! Love your use of the heart accessory stamp! Great job with this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!

Catherine said...

Hello Shelly ! Your two cards are gorgeous ! Love the papers and the colours chosen are so beautiful. Love the images too : they are so so sweet ! Got problems with Sukie : she is at the Vet Clinic for - at least - the night (high temperature, dehydration...) she might have an infection but they don't know yet... I am so worried... Give a hug to Reglisse for me... Love from Catherine

Neenie said...

Beautiful cards, Shelly! Nice to see a non-traditional wedding card and that KK one is sooo funny. Hope you're doing well and good to see that you're still being super-productive (been awol for months).

debby4000 said...

Fabulous sweet cards, but the wedding one is gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh Shelly!!! Your cards are fantastic! I love the Sugar Nellie stamp and must have it! Beautiful coloring. And I love this KK stamp too. LOL! It makes me giggle every time I see it. Thanks so much for joining us at PTW!
hugs!
Sharon