Thursday 4 March 2010

Blushing Bunnies

Good evening! Well, what a relief to see the sun today! Things just seem so much better when the sun shines! So as I've got a little spring in my step today I thought I'd put it to good use, so I made this little card using the lovely sketch over at the Penny Black Saturday challenge...


The stamp is of course Penny Black, it's called "bun buns"... I've coloured the little bunnies with Promarkers. The papers are Stampin' Up "Tea Party". I've also added some pearls from Quixotic Paperie for good measure! Finally the challenge at Passion for Promarkers is "Back to Nature"... I think the bunnies and flowers count don't they?! Roll on Spring!

8 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

So sweet Shelly! I love the cute lil bunnies! fab colours too!

Claire said...

Great card Shelly - love those cute little bunnies!! Claire xx

Neenie said...

Fab card, Shelly! Love the colours, very spring-like and the cute, cute bunnies. Glad you're getting sunshine - you've had horrendous weather over there lately, haven't you? We've had Spring sunshine today, although it's been horribly chilly. It's definitely on it's way, though.x :)

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card Shelly.
luv
Debby

craftymum said...

This is So sweet.
Thanks for joining PFP this week
Love sarah (GDT)

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning shelly how areyou hunny? hope you are well. I can not believe how many gorgeous cards you've made since my last visit, im loving them all. I hope you have a great weekend, the sun has been out already this morning, a great start to the weekend, hugs Linda x

Catherine said...

Hello Shelly ! What a sweet and delightful card ! Love the pretty papers and those bunnies are so so cute ! Go and visit my blog I have got an award for you ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Michele Roos said...

Such an adorable card Shelly. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x