Tuesday 23 March 2010

Lili of the Valley Friends

Hello! I just couldn't resist another little spending spree when I saw the new stamps at Lili of the Valley... this is my first purchase from this company and I wasn't disappointed... how cute are these little friends?! The stamp is called "Me & my cat"... I love it... reminds me of my little cat Réglisse! I've coloured the stamp with Promarkers, in nice spring colours. The papers are from Papermania (Creative Tones) and The Creative Cottage (the green with pink spots), the ribbon is also Papermania. I've used the sketch from the Lili of the Valley Challenge so I'll enter my card, first time for me. I'm also entering the challenge set by Denise at Passion for Promarkers "Springtime creations but you must include an animal"... mine has lovely spring flowers and of course the cutest little cat!


Well today I've spent some time SPRING CLEANING... yep you read right I've been doing housework. Well I have to say I wasn't too fond of the idea of getting started but now I've done some I must admit I feel good. I've still got loads to do, but I did mop all the floors today (we have tiled floors) so at least the house smells clean & fresh! So I figured that tonight I need a nice refreshing shower and then a relaxing evening! Hope you have a lovely evening too!

9 comments:

Irena said...

Very cute card, I like the image that you used.

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shelly, what a super cute card. The LOTV image is so sweet and your colouring is fab. Gorgeous papers and layout. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
ps. what is this "housework" you speak about - is it a french thing? mwah-ha-ha :)

Pink Dandelion said...

Gorgeous card, I wish you would all stop posting these LOTV stamps. I have resisted so far but don't know how much longer I can go on lol. You have coloured it perfectly. Debs xx

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Shelly! Your colouring is fantastic! and that image is adorable!
Hugs
Nicola

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Shelly, I love the colours and your ribbon is fab. The new LOTV stamps are so cute - I bought some last week but I feel another visit to their site is in order!

Squirrel x said...

I NEED THIS STAMP! Such an adorable card babe, brilliant colouring, just gorgeous! Hugs, Squirrel xx

Michele Roos said...

Oh such a gorgeous card Shelly. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Tracy said...

another beautiful card Shelly, i love that image, going to have to treat myself to some me thinks :)
hugs
Tracy x

Dawny P said...

What a beautiful card - love the colours and it's a great take on the sketch chick :) Thank you for joining us over at LOTV, hugs, Dawny xxxx