Thursday 11 March 2010

No work and all play...

Good morning to you all! I don't know about you but I seem to spend more time on the PC blogging etc than crafting these days. And once I start I go off on a tangent... it begins by "I'll just put my card on my blog...then oooh I'll visit a friend or two" and before I know it 2 hours have gone by! Well, despite my addiction to the internet, I've been quite productive the last day or two so have a few things to share with you, the first is a card I made using the sketch over at Friday Sketchers...

I've used my new stamp from Kraftin Kimmie, how cute!? The papers are from Papermania Creative Tones "Amethyst Infusion", not papers I use often but I think they're just perfect for this sketch. The image is coloured using Promarkers, and the little sentiment is from Penny Black. I used my We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper to round the corners, sometimes I forget about this but I think it makes a nice job. Finally my MS Doily Lace punch for the border.


My second little card is actually a gift tag, it's for the Wags 'n Whiskers challenge where you have to make a tag or bookmark. The stamp is Aynsley's Surprise (Wags 'n Whiskers); I've only used part of it as the tag is quite small. The paper is from The Creative Cottage, and I've added a little daisy using my Woodware punch and a ribbon bow to attach the tag. All framed with my Nestabilities.
Ok, my stash is feeling rather neglected, so instead of spending all free time on here, I shall try to do a card today! Happy Crafting to you all!




9 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

I love your cute card and sweet tag Shelly! Your punched daisies are fab!
Yes, I agree time does fly when you are on the net! LOL!
Hugs
Nicola

Catherine said...

Hello Sweetie ! your cards are delicious Shelly ! They are so so sweet ! I adore the two images, you have made a wonderful job with them ! I am like you, I spend more and more time blogging !!! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Lisa Jane said...

2 great projects . I love the cute little tag. Pretty colours
Lisa ;)

Michele Roos said...

Such gorgeous creations Shelly. Love the images you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at WnW. Hugs Michele x

Antoinette said...

Hi Shelly! I've just discovered your blog, and have been admiring your gorgeous cards! I'll be back to go through it more thoroughly when I get through the mountain of paper flowers I have to make for a swap ... how do I get myself into these situations?
Nice to see another Anglophone/Francophone pair (my o/h is French) ..

Cheers

Antoinette

Lacey Stephens said...

Both of these projects are fantastic! I love how you just highlighted Ansley and Princess for the tag!
Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge last week! We have another fun one this week...Create your own Flowers!!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
Wags 'n Whiskers Co-Owner

Tracy said...

your cards are always so beautiful shelly and i just love these, the images are so sweet.
Tracy x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is so pretty Shelly and I love the details and your colouring, Your tag is adorable also, Have a wonderful weekend, Hugs, Nikki x
Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps

Sharon Caudle said...

They're both fabulous, Shelly! I really love how you did the tag with Ansley! Gorgeous coloring and layouts! Thanks so much for joining us at WnW!
hugs!
Sharon