Saturday 27 March 2010

No Mojo - NO Cards!

Hello! No cards from me today, and I apologise before I start as I'm going to have a little rant so feel free to blog off and visit someone else, I'm not good company today. I'm feeling a little down in the dumps; yesterday I had the mother of all migraines so went to bed around 6pm... I suspect it might have something to do with the length of time I spend on the PC each day! On top of that things are all over the place here... lets just say I'm at a point where I need to make some decisions which aren't going to be easy! You can only put things off for so long... needless to say because of all this my Mojo has been washed away by all this rain we've been having lately! I hope that things get sorted out soon, and that I'll be back to my old self 'cos I'm doing my own head in! So if I'm not about much at the moment, you know why (other than for my DT obligations which I will of course be posting).
Hope you all have a good weekend, don't forget to put your clocks forward an hour tonight!

10 comments:

Teri said...

Oh hun - I do hope things get sorted for you soon. 'It'll all come out in the wash' as my Mum says!
Oh, and I'm feeling much better today - nothing serious - just a tummy bug (cheers kids!)
Look after yourself. . .
Teri xx

Catherine said...

Hello Sweetie ! Oh I do hope you will feel better soon... Migraines are a horrible thing... Just try to relax as much as possible... Take good care of yourself dear Shellie... Lots of hugs and smiles from Catherine

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello sweet Shelly. Dont worry about it, this lost mojo etc. I have been like that for a good 10 days and it was getting me down, nothing I did turned out right. We all have days like that, so you are not alone. I am thinking of you sweetie, give it time and it will return slowly, mine has. tTings will turn out right in the end, ok. I am sending a BIG HUG, take care.
Love Sandra xx

Squirrel x said...

Babes! What are we going to do with you then? Sorry you are so low, 's a b*g*er innit? Hope you soon get some sunshine to perk you and Mr Mojo up again. Sending warm hugs, Squirrel xx

Lindsey said...

Oh no! Not your Mojo too? I think that there is a mojo thief around at the moment because mine's gone walkabout too(probably gone for a stroll with Mr Linky!). I am assured that chocholate helps encourage its return but unfortunately all i got was spots! Hope you're feeling better soon. Good luck with the decisions
xx

Sarpreet said...

i found that too - with the lack of sleep it didnt help my eyes either. Take rest from the pc every 5 minutes to the hour they say. And take a step back and do some outdoor actiivties. Then soon you will be back to your olf self.

pescbrico said...

I hope everything will be better soon! HUG

Louby said...

Hi Shelley, sorry to hear you've got headaches in more ways than one. I've also not done much blogging of late but sometimes you just gotta let it slide. Lovin all the cards you're doin of late- have just had a scroll through cos I haven't been around. I'm hopin to get some more crafting done soon with a revived mojo after visiting the craft show at the NEC....yummy yummy stash. Take care and put yourself first..
Hugs Louby xx

Beverley said...

I hope I have something to bring your mojo back and get you on your feet again...stop by my blog and pick it up.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shelly, oh dear hope you can get out of your 'funk' very soon. It's miserable when you mojo takes a holiday isn't it. Fingers crossed you won't have any more migraines. Thinking of you. Hugs, Denise x