Wednesday 24 March 2010

The Creative Cottage Challenge #3 SPARKLE

Good morning blogging buddies! Isn't it just great to see the sun shining when you get up in the morning... well it's shining here anyway!

Today is the 3rd challenge over at The Creative Cottage Challenge, I can't believe it's been 3 weeks already! Thanks for all your support for those of you who have joined us, and for those who haven't yet then what better time than NOW! This week we'd like to see 'SPARKLE' on your creations... easy peasy! Remember you can use ANY products, you're not restricted to using The Creative Cottage products.

Well... as you can see from my DT card, it's a 'boy' card... impressed? I've used the Little Monkeys Pirate Adventures digi kit, I think this have got to be my fave kit... I just LOVE the papers! For my sparkle I've added silver ribbon, shiny stars and a silver birthday greeting (I never use peel offs but this just seemed perfect for the challenge). The zig zag border is done with my Martha Stewart punch, and the 'brads' are card candy from Craftwork Cards.

I'm entering my card in the Cute Card Thursday challenge 'Happy Anniversary'... you can have Birthday too!

Well, hope you get a chance to play along with us this week, don't forget to take a peek at the other DT girls' creations... they're stunning! Plus there's a fab Party Nights Paper Pack up for grabs for one lucky winner!

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, Shelly.
luv
Debby

Teri said...

Fabulous BOY card hun! Love the punched bit across the middle.
Hugs,
Teri x

Catherine said...

Hello dear Shelly ! Wow ! I adore your card ! The papers are really fun as is the image ! It's just adorable Sweetie ! Shiver me timbers !!! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Donna said...

Fantastic card Shelly, brilliantly embellished with the stars and card candy :) Donna x

Tracy said...

such a cute card, love all the sparkle!
hugs
Tracy x