Monday 29 March 2010

Cupcake Craft Challenge #84

Happy Monday everyone... today it's my turn to choose the challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge, and as I'm a lover of chocolate I've chosen a rather yummy ...

Spring or Easter with lots of Chocolate

I just couldn't resist, what with Easter on the horizon, and the thought of all those lovely choccy eggs! So for the challenge you have to create something with a Spring/Easter theme... but you must include lots of the colour chocolate... you can even include real chocolate in your projects (I would have done this but unfortunately I ate it before it reached my craft room)!

For my DT card I just had to use this little bunny from Lili of the Valley... he's the cutest... and the papers are a mixture of The Creative Cottage & Pink Petticoat (I haven't used these PP papers for ages). I've coloured using Promarkers, paper-pieced the balloon and added some flowers, ribbon and gems for good measure. If you're interested, Lili of the Valley have some super tutorials on how to colour this little fella using Promarkers/Copics... you can find them HERE.

The other girls on the Design Team have made some yummy creations to inspire you (or make you drool), so pop over to Cupcake and take a peek! We are sponsored this week by Sunshine Stamps, who are giving away 3 digi stamps to one lucky random winner! Plus don't forget if you're chosen as one of our Top 5 you can display our little Top 5 badge with pride on your blog!

I'm entering my card for the Simon Says Stamp challenge 'Spring/Easter with a bit of glimmer' ... my glimmer is the little gems, and also the Stamp Something challenge which is 'Doodle Something'... I've doodled the stitching and the brown paper is has doodles on it.


8 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello shelly. How are you doing. Your card is adorable, as always. I love the shape you have made, something which makes a lovely change. Great image, beautiful papers and you have added so much yummy detail in there too. Just brilliant. Happy crafting sweetie.
Lots of love, Sandra xx

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's gorgeous Shelly!I love the fun shape and your fabulous doodled stitching! xx

The Crafty Den said...

Stunning card Shelly. Love the adorable LOTV image and your colouring is fab. Gorgeous papers and love the circle shaped card. Hugs, Denise x

Raven B said...

I absolutly love this card. Super adorable.
hugs,
Raven

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card Shelly.
luv
Debby

Donna said...

Thnks for such a wonderful theme this week Shelly...your card is adorable and go you for your eating the choccy...you're a girl after my own heart lol! :) Donna x

DeeDee said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the image!

Thank you for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Hugs from Germany
Diana

Poppit said...

This is seriously cute! I also love the stitching.