Monday 8 March 2010

Sunshine Award

Hi, I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to my friend Catherine for this lovely award! Thanks so much for thinking of me hun! Catherine always visits my blog and leaves lovely and encouraging comments, I really appreciate it Catherine! And not to mention the cuddles Sukie sends to Réglisse (purrs)!

If you haven't visited Catherine yet, then you must! She's a very talented lady who makes the most stunning cards! Pop by and say hi, I'm sure she'd appreciate it!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Shelly, congrats on this award which we share from Catherine. If there was a Miss Congeniality Award in Blogland, Catherine would win it hands-down. She is such a honey and I am honoured to call her my friend. Enjoy! hugs Sharon

Catherine said...

Oh Sweetie, I am blushing and all embarrassed now... Thank you so much ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine + Hugs to Reglisse from Sukie who is recovering nicely !