Wednesday 17 March 2010

The Creative Cottage Challenge #2 Flowers

Hello, hope you're all having a good week so far! Spring is making me feel much better in myself, a bit of sunshine makes all the difference! Today at The Creative Cottage Challenge we are embracing Spring with our second challenge as the theme is "FLOWERS"! Fab! Now I know we're all able to make a card with flowers on it, so you really must have a go! Here's my Design Team card for the challenge...


I've used some lovely papers from the Fairy Wishes kit at The Creative Cottage, aren't they pretty?! My image is a new one from Tina Wenke at Stampavie, coloured with Promarkers. I've added a little teapot charm attached to the ribbon, these are from Quixotic Paperie and are just so cute! Remember you can use ANY products from ANY manufacturer for the challenge, but we need to see Flowers somewhere on your project! Pop over to The Creative Cottage blog and check out the other DT creations, they're so pretty! This week we have a lovely prize for one lucky winner, a "Something Sweet" digi kit is up for grabs!

7 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

So cute Shelly! love the dinky lil teapot charm too!
Hugs
nicola

Catherine said...

What a great card Shelly ! The papers are fab and the image is so so lovely ! Love the charm too, such a sweet idea ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Donna said...

Ahhhh Shelly, you know I love this card...it's such a bright and jolly card...the colours are fantastic and such a cute image :) Donna x

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card Shelly, love the sweet image and the pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Lisa Jane said...

The colours on your card are gorgeous - so fresh and bright - just like today! I love the image its sooo cute
Lisa ;)

Anonymous said...

so sweet! adorable easel card...
Pam Going Postal

Elizabeth said...

Love the card and the coloring. Thanks for sharing and the inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your kinds words.