Wednesday 3 March 2010

Wags 'n Whiskers Freestyle

This is my second post for today...wow I'm even impressing myself lol! Just wanted to pop on this little card for the Wags 'n Whiskers challenge which is "Freestyle" this week. Well as I could do anything I just had to make a card (like I need an excuse)...

The image is "Bear Hug", I think this is one of my faves from this range. I've coloured with Promarkers and added just a few flowers, ribbon and raffia. No sentiment as I haven't decided what purpose the card will serve, well it is freestyle! The other challenge I'm entering this one in is Simon Says Stamp challenge "Mother's Day/Girly".
Off to get my PJ's on now! Happy crafting ;)

7 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

So pretty Shelly! xx

Catherine said...

Hello Shelly ! Your card is so so pretty ! I adore the rafia - what an excellent idea ! - and the colours are soft and lovely. The image is so so cute ! Thank you for your nice comment on my blog about Sukie, I will let you know when we get some news... Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Shelly. Love the colours you've used and the adorable image also. Thanks for joining us this week at WnW. Hugs Michele x

Lisa Jane said...

what a lovely card - great image and i love the mesh you used behind
Lisa ;)

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful card Shelly, I love the colours and fun texture! Thanks for playing!

Hugs,
Nikki x

Co-owner of Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps

Lacey Stephens said...

You did such a fabulous job with this image!! Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge this week!! We have another fun one this week...tags or bookmark!! We hope you can play along with us again this week!
~Lacey Stephens
www.stampandcreate.com
Wags 'n Whiskers co-owner

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh Shelly, this is gorgeous! Your coloring is awesome and love the papers and texture! Thanks so much for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers, and please keep putting that DT behind your name!
hugs!
Sharon