Monday 8 March 2010

Cupcake Craft Challenges - Flower Power

Good morning! Another Monday, another chance to take part in Cupcake Craft Challenge! This week the theme is "Flower Power" to coincide with Mother's Day in the UK on March 14th. So we'd like to see flowers on your cards, although I have to admit my brain was elsewhere when I made my DT card as I've put less flowers on my card than usual DOH!!!

This week the DT was given an image from Digital Delights, our kind sponsor for the challenge. I chose Lara Ladybug (coloured); it's not often I use pre-coloured images but this little ladybug prints out beautifully. I've used a sentiment I did on the PC too, so this card is really very DIGI!
  • Image - Lara Ladybug (coloured) Digital Delights
  • Sentiment - typed on my PC
  • Paper - Dovecraft (from a really old pack)
  • Pearls/beads - Quixotic Paperie
  • Ribbon & charm from my stash
  • Flower - Woodware Daisy Punch/Card Candy for centre
  • Corner - MS Scalloped Dots Corner Punch

I'm entering my card into the Colour Create Challenge, which is Red, Black & Off White (I really like this colour combo, but not one I'd usually choose), and also the Dare U 2 Digi Stamp where the team would like to see Pearls on your creations.

Hopefully you'll be able to join us for the challenge this week, how easy could it be (well apart for me that is lol)! Have a great start to the week!

5 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Ahh Shelly, this is so cute. Fabulous cute image, lovely colour combination. Beautiful design.
Hope you are ok.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Wendy Hall said...

Beautiful Shelly!! Glad you liked our Lara Ladybug!!
Hugs
Wendy

Michelle said...

Hi Shelly
A great card, with a real cute image. Thanks for joining in our pearly challenge at DU2DS this week.
x Michelle

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Awwwwwwww! so cute Shelly! Love the cute ladybug!

Donna said...

Love this card Shelly, you've used your ladybird image brilliantly and she is so well suited to the colour theme...a really sweet card :) Donna x