Saturday 20 September 2008

Tilda & Friends Challenge #36 Chocolate Delight

Happy Saturday Everyone! The sun is shining here in France and I'm off work so all's well! Perfect weather for drying washing so as a way of rewarding myself for doing some housework I've made a little card for the Tilda & Friends Sunday Challenge (just in the nick of time). The theme is "Chocolate Delight" so that should be easy for me, being a choccy lover that is! I went with a turquoise and brown colour scheme, and having recently bought some decorative pins I added one of those too. I'd like to add a sentiment to it but I'm not sure what or where yet. Here's the card...


I used:
Tilda image (RAK) coloured with Whispers Markers
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders (Paisley, Swiss Dots)
Flower from Denise
Decorative Pin with bead/charm
Ribbon, gem on flower etc from stash

Thanks for popping by, have a great Saturday!

6 comments:

pescbrico said...

I love the fact that you sit her on a ribbon! :) Beautiful!

Diane.W. said...

Gorgeous! :o)x

Bev said...

What a yummy card Shelly, love it!!

hugs Bev x

Natalie said...

Great card, I love the colours. x

ella bella said...

gorgeous card love the colour combo and the pin looks fab, i'm going to have to get me some of them they give a great effect
Have a great week
Tracy x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is so pretty and I love the colour combination. Loving the tunes too! Hugs, Nikki x