Thursday 25 September 2008

It's bl**dy freezing!

Ok, have we skipped autumn and gone straight into winter this year? This morning we had fog, and it's bl**dy freezing outside! No such luck of staying all warm and cosy under the bed covers, I was in work for 7am! If only I could win the lottery! Well today is just the type of day for Christmas card making, but I made this one last night. It's for the sketch #20 by Kristine over at Friday Sketchers this week. I'm not happy with the colouring on the mouse, but here it is anyway...



I used:

Penny Black Holly Day Critters Stamp
Paper & Brads from Dovecraft
Holly & sentiment stamp from See D's
Gold cord from stash

Well I'm off to get a nice cup of coffee to warm me up a bit! I might spoil myself and have a choccy biccy too! Have a lovely day, and thanks for popping by x

14 comments:

carine said...

nice card..cute image..and beautiful colours

ribenaruby said...

Thanks for popping by.Your card is cute and colouring looks fine to me. I criticise my own work before anyone else does. That way I know I can improve. Have a good day!

Natalie said...

What a gorgeous card, I love the image and papers. x

Diane.W. said...

Great xmas card :o)x

Els G. said...

Wow, such a great X-mas card!
Els
x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow fab card ,love the image and the papers you have used ,Dawnxx

Kathy said...

Your card is very cute!! That image is so cute and all your embellies are fab :)kathy

Kristine said...

Oh! What a cute Christmas card!
I love that stamp;)
Thanks for using my sketch and for joining in this week!
Hugs
Kristine

ella bella said...

its gorgeous and i love the mouse he looks so cute
have a great day
Tracy x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shelley, what a cute card. The colouring looks fab to me. Don't be so hard on yourself. There's a little something on my blog for you! Lots of love, Denise x

Louby said...

Have just come to your blog after seeing you won the Penny Black SC.
Wow your cards are great and your blog is lovely.Am going to add you to my blog list so I can come back and see your work again. Hope thats ok.
Louby x

Nicole Bailey said...

Congrats on winning-your card is so super cute!

6 wacky women said...

Congratulations on winning PBSC. Your card was wonderful. You have a great blog. I will be sure to pop by often.
Karen

Lauren said...

Gorgeous Card!
Lauren xx