Sunday 28 September 2008

Double WOWEE!!!

Ok this can't be true! I don't believe it! What has happened this week!? Did I fall on my head, nope, I just popped by to check out this weeks sketch at Friday Sketchers and there I see the winner of last week's challenge, sketch #20 by Kristine...and the winner is...little ol' ME!!!! WOW, two win's in one week! I am so so so so pleased and surprised 'cos I'm really not a lucky person (ok, I'm not usually lucky, honest)! I've won some wonderful papers from a Norwegian company called 3ndypapir.no, you should check out their blog as they have some lovely inspiration there!

Thank you Friday Sketchers and 3ndypapir.no for this wonderful prize!

Well I'm going to go and do a little dance now! Have a lovely Sunday!

6 comments:

pescbrico said...

Congratulations to you! :)

Diane.W. said...

Congratulations,saw this the other day,but didn't want to spoil the surprise,lol!!! :o)x

Kristine said...

Hi Shelly!
Congratulations!!
Can you send me your address so the papers can be sent to you?
Send me an email on kmbiseth@yahoo.no

ella bella said...

congratulaions Shelly :) can wait to see what you create with them
Tracy x

Formerly known as: Queen of Bling said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome to win something! Beautiful workmanship pays off!

The Crafty Den said...

Many congratulations Shelley. Well deserved. Lots of love, Denise x