Thursday 11 September 2008

Birthday Goodies!


Yipee!!! I've just opened my Birthday pressies and look at all the crafty goodies I got! Thanks so much mam & dad, and of course my lovely hubby Rudy! I'm over the moon with all my new stash! My mam even got me some lace (it was on my next shopping list). I can't wait to get started on cards...my hubby says he'll have to take an appointment to see me now as I'll be locked away in my little craft room! Can you believe how craftwise my hubby is, he bought me 6 Penny Black stamps plus the Holly Day clear set! Thanks also to all my family and friends for all my presents and nice wishes, crafty or otherwise! What a lucky girl I am to have such a lovely family and friends that care!

5 comments:

Diane.W. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Wow,look at all your yummy goodies,luvin your lil trolley!!!!
Glad you are having a nice day :o)x

pescbrico said...

Happy birthday and have fun with all you new toys!

ella bella said...

Happy Birthday Shelly hope you had a fab day and wow look at all those crafty goodies, i cant wait to see what you make with them all.
hugs
Tracy x

katy said...

Happy Birthday to ya Shelly, wow what alot of fab crafty stash you lucky thing!! i know i've missed it but i hope you had the best day xx

pickle said...

Belated Happy Birthday from Pickle!!
Have big fun with your new goodies.
kery x