Friday 5 September 2008

Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Pretty in Pink

It's just turned midnight and I had nothing better to do when I came in from work at 10.30pm so I made a card for this week's Cute Card Thursday Challenge. I find that crafting helps me wind down after a long day at work, and tonight I got to play with one of my new stamps! The theme is "Pretty in Pink" so I think I've kept to the brief...



I used:

My new Sugar Nellie stamp coloured with brush markers
Cuttlebug Embossing folders (You and Swiss Dots)
Distress Ink (Tattered Rose and Aged Mahogany)
Pink Swirly Paper from Paper Mania
Studio G flower stamp
Flowers, buttons etc from stash

12 comments:

CraftyC said...

A totally gorgeous card, love the distress feel to it!!
Clairexx

Kathy said...

Very pretty in pink!! Love your new image and your coloring looks fab!! :)Kathy

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, love the image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Diane.W. said...

Luvin the Pink!!! Very pretty :o)x

Jutta said...

A very nice pink card. Your colouring is great.

Sandra said...

Hi,beautiful card,love this image and you have coloured her perfectly,
Sandra x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shelley, I seem to work better late at night too. Love the card, definitely fits the "pink" bill. Lots of love, Denise x

Murielle said...

Waw...fabulous card!!!
I love it!!
You have coloured it perfectly.
Mumur

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card, love the layout and the stamp is adorable! Jillix

Anita Knits said...

Great card, love all that pink. Anita

Bev said...

Fabulous card Shelly, love it!!

darcy48 said...

I lov ethis image Shelly she is so cute. Lovely cardx