Sunday 14 September 2008

I like Lilac and Green!

Lilac and green, how sublime! Ok I'm no poet but I like the mixture of these two colours. This is for the Spoonfull of Sugar sketch by Nikki, I think I'll use this again as I like it lots! The image is from Sugar Nellie, really cute! I coloured her with watercolour paints. Paper is by Dovecraft, sentiment from my trusty Woodware clear set (I love this set of little phrases). The rest if from my stash, which is growing rapidly! I'll have to stop spending!

5 comments:

Trina said...

Beautiful card! That image is adorable, and I love the colors and papers you used. Thanks for joining our challenge!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card shelly, Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful card Shelly, love your colouring and the pretty papers you have used. Thanks for using my sketch. Hugs Nikki x

Diane.W. said...

Fab colour combo & gorgeous card :o)x

CraftyC said...

A gorgeous card and beautifully coloured!
Clairexxx