Sunday 28 September 2008

WOWEE!!!! I WON A CHALLENGE!

WOW! How lucky am I (I'm NEVER lucky normally)! I'm soooo chuffed, I won the Penny Black Saturday Challenge 15 - to decorate the inside of your card! Mine was a Halloween card (shown in an earlier post), with a little witch and cute little black cat just like my little cat Réglisse! The stamps I used for my card were a birthday pressie a couple of weeks ago from my hubby! This is what I've won...



It's called "I love shopping" and is by Rachelle Anne Miller, I can't wait for my postie to drop this in my letterbox! Thanks Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog!

3 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Well done,Shelly!!! Isn't it fab to be a winner,lol!!! Enjoy,she is a beauty :o)x

ella bella said...

congratulations shelly its such a lovely stamp your going to have a lot of fun :)
Tracy x

The Crafty Den said...

Another congratulations Shelley. Enjoy your stamp. Lots of love, Denise x