Monday 1 September 2008

First Spoonful of Sugar Challenge

Hi again! As a reward after work and doing the housework I'm allowing myself a quick half hour blogging! I've just received my very first Sugar Nellie stamps that I ordered from Funky Kits and had to have a little play. I made this card for the Spoonful of Sugar challenge; you have to use three different ribbons. I've used two silver and one lilac with stitch detail. It's the first time I've done this challenge. I've kept the card fairly plain and clean if you know what I mean...



I used:

Sugar Nellie Stamp coloured with brush markers
Sentiment stamp from Woodware
Bazzil card
Snowflake ribbon brad from Woodware
Ribbons, gems etc from stash

6 comments:

Bev said...

What a sweet card Shelly, just love the image and beautiful colouring

hugs Bev x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Shelly and fab colouring, Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

Murielle said...

This is very lovely card!
Beautiful colours.
Mumur

Diane.W. said...

Very pretty,luvly colours :o)x

debby4000 said...

Oh she's so adorable, beautiful card and fab colours.

ella bella said...

Shelly this is gorgeous i love the design and you have coloured the image in beautifully