Thursday 18 September 2008

Christmas is coming!

Yes! Christmas is on it's way, so I thought I'd better get cracking on the Christmas cards! Last year I left it late and found myself rushing, so I'm starting a bit earlier this year. This weeks challenge on A Spoonfull of Sugar is to do a Christmas card, no probs! I've used one of my new Penny Black Stamps which I LOVE, coloured in with my trusty watercolours. Don't you think that bear is just so cute?


I used:
Penny Black Stamp "Stuffing Stocking"
Xmas Paper "Ho Ho Ho" from Dovecraft
See D's sentiment stamp
Little square gems from Denise, thanks!
Ribbon etc from stash

11 comments:

Natalie said...

This is gorgeous, I love the PB image and layout. x

Vicki said...

ooohhh such a sweet and cutie card with a lovely layout too. xx vicki xx

Diane.W. said...

Beautiful card :o)x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shelley, what a super cute card. Glad your using your goodies. By the way a BIG thank you for the beautiful card and images (you didn't have too). Lots of love, Denise x

Tara said...

Aw, I love this card, the red and blue are fab together! xx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Shelly, Love the colours you have used,Thanks for playing along this week,Hugs Debbie x

6 wacky women said...

Adorable card!! You have a great blog....and beautiful cards.
Karen

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh this is just adorable, I love your card, Hugs, Nikki x

Bev said...

Awww what a cutie! Love the little bear Shelly - fabby papers too

hugs Bev x

darcy48 said...

Hi Shelly aniother fab card x

ella bella said...

adorable card love the cute paper and the stamp is so sweet. fab layout also
Tracy x