Wednesday 10 September 2008

WOW! Birthday Surprise!!!

Last night when I came in from work, the postman had kindly left me a little package! Inside it I found this...



What a total surprise! THANK YOU SO MUCH Denise! I was like a kid with a new toy, I just kept looking at all the lovely things Denise had sent! How kind is that?! I know it's not my birthday until tomorrow but as it was a total surprise can I be forgiven for opening the parcel? There's so many lovely goodies, images to colour, ribbons, LOADS of lovely flowers, gems, chalk ink (french blue lol!)... Not to mention the gorgeous wallet card and birthday card! I love it! Thank you, thank you, thank you Denise! And the best bit was it was totally unexpected! How nice to have lovely blogging friends x

1 comment:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shelley, I'm so glad you liked, I aim to please!! At least the parcel got to you in one piece, I always worry when I send things to other crafters as they could get damaged. Have a lovely birthday tomorrow. Lots of love, Denise x