Sunday 28 September 2008

Proud owner of two new awards!

Not only have I won a blog challenge, but Denise over at The Crafty Den has kindly given me two awards! Thanks a lot for thinking of me Denise, and thanks for being one of my super blogging friends!


I'd like to pass these awards onto a few talented and kind people who's blogs I love to visit:

Tracy (Ella Bella) (I know you're having a blogging hol at the mo but this is for when you come back)

Holly, who is a very talented little crafter(Holly's Blog)

Diane, who always has something new added whenever I visit her blog (Pink Sunflower)

Dawn, (Crafty Ramblings) who often pops by my blog to say hi

And of course straight back at you Denise!

4 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Aww,Fanx u!!! That is so nice of you to think of me,mwah!!! :o)x

ella bella said...

congratulations on receiving the awards and thank you so much for thinking of me and holly its made our day. :)
hugs
Tracy x

Dawn said...

Aww shelly - thanks so much for thinking of me - I appreciate it so much!

Heaps of hugs

Dawn

The Crafty Den said...

No problem Shelley, I also count you as one of my super blogging friends!! Thanks for sending them back to me. Lots of love, Denise x