Friday 18 September 2009

Stamp Something Favourites

Good afternoon to all my blogging friends, it's Friday again and time for another Stamp Something challenge. September's theme is "Favourites", and this week we'd like to see you using your favourite colours or paper. As I'm really not organised for Christmas (just a slight understatement there) I've chosen to do a festive card, using my favourite Christmas colours red and green...


The stamp is one I got for my Birthday, don't you think this little FF bear is just so cute! I think I'll be using him a few times for my cards this year!

What I used:

Stamp: Forever Friends (Design Objectives/Hallmark)
Pens: Promarkers (Poppy, Forest, Moss, Cinnamon, Sandstone, Cool Grey 1, Blender)
Paper: Victorian Christmas (Dovecraft 2008)
Cardstock: Bazzil
Embellishments: Card Candy (Craftwork Cards), ribbon from stash

Don't Forget to check out the other DT cards, they're sure to give you some inspiration. Why not hop over to the Stamp Something blog and have a go, it's another easy peasy challenge! This week's sponsor is Doodle Palace, who will be giving away some super candy to one lucky winner!

6 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Shelly, wow what a gorgeous card hunny i love this forever friends image, he is so adorable, and great papers too. Hope you're having a good day hugs Linda x

Lisa H. said...

this is darling! great colors, and fabulous papers! tfs!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Totally adorable Shelly! Love the winter/holiday papers and that sweet image. Great layout too. :)

Neenie said...

Fab Xmas card, Shelly! Love that super-cute image and his little cuppa looks soooo inviting. I can't get my head around Xmas yet, no matter how I try. Thanks for your comments on my blog, hon - really appreciate it. Yes, I'm a fellow Geordie, living in Gateshead.x :)

Jenni said...

Really cute Christmas card , I love the paper - I've had the same one sitting on my desk for the last week just waiting for me to come up with the right image to use with it!
Enjoy your weekend.
Jenni x

Lynn said...

What an adorable little bear! Love the sweet image and papers you've used.