Friday 11 September 2009

Favourite Embellishments

OK, firstly I'll apologise for the lateness of this post today but I have a good reason, it's MY BIRTHDAY, so I've just gotten in the house after having a lovely day out with my hubby!

Now as you all know, Friday is Stamp Something Challenge day, and this week we want to see you favourite embellishments! I have to say it was really hard for me to choose a favourite as I love flowers, charms, pearls, gems...but the two I probably use the most are buttons and ribbon...


The cute crafter image and sentiment I have used comes from my brand new Elzybells Stamp & Scrap set, I think she's just fab! I bet there's a lot of crafters out there who can relate to her, I know I can! I've coloured her with Promarkers, the paper is Pebbles Inc, ribbon is from Hobbycraft, and the buttons from my stash. You can never have too many ribbons or buttons!

The prize this week is from Quixotic Paperie, Elaine has generously offered 100 charms (and they look fab) to one lucky winner! Wow, how could you miss out on that?! Why not check out the Stamp Something blog for inspiration from the other DT cards?

Thanks for dropping by!

9 comments:

Neenie said...

Such a gorgeous card!! Absolutely love the fabby image and the sentiment couldn't be more true if it tried! Great layout and colours too.x :)

pescbrico said...

This card is very beautiful! Love the coloring!

Francesca said...

Hi great card , love the wording

Hugs
Francesca

katy said...

Belated birthday wishes Shelly ! xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Shelly, another gorgeous card hunny, love the elzybels image you've used and the colour combination, stunning work as always. I hope you had a really lovely birthday hunny, and got spoilt rotten.

big hugs Linda x

The Crafty Den said...

Gorgeous card Shelly. Love the cute image and your colouring is fab. The papers are so yummy.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHELLY!! (sorry I forgot to pop on yesterday - hope your day was fab and you had lots of crafty & other goodies). Speak soon, Denise x

Lynn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Great card! Love the image and the saying...too cute!

Nicola said...

Great card & I would like to wish you a belated Happy Birthday. Nicola xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, do love that sentiment its so true.
luv
Debby