Wednesday 9 September 2009

Early Birthday Pressie!

My hubby surprised me with an early birthday pressie on Monday, well it came through the post with an Elzybells sticker on it so he couldn't exactly say it was for him lol! Here's the card I made with it...


The present is the stamp set I used called "Scrap & Stamp", which is a brand new clear set from Elzybells and it has some cute images and quirky sayings to go with them. I've also made another card with the set, which I'll share with you later this week. I'm entering this card into the Cute Card Thursday challenge, which is "Back to School", I think it fits the challenge. I stuggled to get many layers on this card as I didn't want to cover the orchid on the background paper, so I kept it plain and simple.

Well, that's it for today, gotta dash now, off to work :(

7 comments:

Annie said...

a beautiful card with your new cute stamp! thanks for joining in the fun with us this week at CCT.
hugs, annie x

pescbrico said...

Love this stamps!!! and the sentiment is funny and ... true! :)
Bonne journée!

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fabulous card & what a great early birthday pressie. Love the cute image and the BP looks fab, glad you didnt cover it up.
Lyndsey xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous card, fab image and sentiment and beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

Tab said...

Stunning card, sweetie! Just love this sweet image and all the colours are delish!
Have a fab weekend!
Hugs Tab xxx

Erin... said...

Oooh I love this stamp and sentiment!!!!!! seriously that's me!!!!! Have a great weekend!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a gorgeous card Shelly loving this image! hgus Linda s