Sunday 20 September 2009

I've been SPOILT and a couple of cards!

Well, guess what my lovely hubby presented to me today... it was a total surprise...but he said he knew I'd appreciate it... only the 56 new Promarkers!!! Wow!!! How spoilt am I? He's only gone and spent a fortune on me again! Oh but they're sooooooo yummy, I just had to do a card with them straight away...


The card is for the Just Magnolia challenge, which is a great sketch by Bev!

I used:
- Tilda with Rose stamp (Magnolia)
- Promarkers (New colours - Tea Green, Grey Green, Burgandy, Dusky Rose, Pale Pink)
- Paper Wild Asparagus (My Minds Eye)
- Cuttlebug Embossing folders (Script, Swiss Dots)
- Cardstock & Pearl Brads (Papermania)
- Charm (The Hobby House)

I've also done a card for the Truly Scrumptious challenge, which was a sketch by Heather and to use only 3 stamps...


The cute Snowman is called "Happy & Cool" from Penny Black. The other two stamps are the Ponsettias (stamps from an old See D's set).

My final card today is for The Sugar Bowl challenge, which is another fab sketch, this one is by Marlene. You also have to use the colours pink and brown on your card...


Well, that's all for today, off for a little play with my new pens before I head off to bed! Good Night!

12 comments:

Jenny said...

3 tolle Karen .Bei der ersten gefällt mir das Papier sehr gut.

Squirrel x said...

All three are gorgeous cards hun, those new colours are fabulous - and you are one very lucky birthday girl! Squirrel xx

Neenie said...

You lucky lady, Shelly!!! What a fab hubby you've got. Your cards are gorgeous. Love that grey -green on your Tilda card. Wishing you many happy hours of playing.x :)

Anonymous said...

Fab cards and you lucky girl!! getting a great gift from your hubby! I hope you thanked him well! :0) Samantha

Beth said...

Wow! What a sweet hubby! These are all gorgeous cards, I love the distressed look and the glittery snowman is fabulous! Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge!

Beth xx

Michele Roos said...

Such fabulous cards Shelly. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us at TS this week. Hugs Michele x

Chris said...

Gorgeous cards Shelly and I love the stamps and papers you used, they're all beautiful. Fantastic colouring and your new pro marker colours look wonderful. Have fun with them. Chris :)

maxine said...

Two fantastic cards

Anonymous said...

3 gorgeous cards!! Love them all :) Your coloring is amazing :)

Lilian said...

Gorgeous cards! I love your SN image...it's just so cute! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!

Bev said...

Oh this is gorgeous! Love the adorable image and the fabulous choice of papers. Thanks so much for joining us this week. Bev x

Heather said...

Hi Shelly, three fabulous cards.
Love the colours of the TS one - love what you've done with the poinsetta's and that image is so cute, great glittering.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at TS.
hugs Heather xx