Monday 14 September 2009

Birthday Thanks & Lovely in Lilac

Happy Monday to you all! Firstly, I'd just like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday, it's so nice to have blogging friends isn't it! I have to say I had a lovely day and got LOTS of lovely crafty goodies (which I haven't yet had the chance to play with) and some yummy smellies to pamper myself with. I felt like a little girl again, when you wake up on your birthday to some lovely toys! I was spoilt! But no complaints here lol!

I'd like to say a special thankyou to Tracy (ex Ella Bella) who sent me a beautiful handmade card, not to mention a super crafty pressie! You really didn't have to Tracy, but thank you very much! You are a special friend!

Now, I do have a card to share with you all today, it's for the fab sketch challenge at A Spoonfull Of Sugar...


Lots of lilac! I think this is a great sketch by Michelle O, very versatile and not too complicated.

* Stamp is Leanne Ellis for Sugar Nellie
* Promarkers to colour (lilac, cornflower, vanilla, pastel yellow, gold, blush)
* Bazill Cardstock
* DP is an old pack from Dovecraft
* Flowers are handmade using punches
* Craftwork Cards little card candies
* Sentiment from Woodware
* Corner Chomper from We R Memory Keepers (a birthday pressie)
* Ornate corner is a Sissix Die

Well that's it for today, happy crafting, back later in the week!

6 comments:

katy said...

Glad you've had a lovely birthday Shelly, say hi to Tracy from me xx

strawberry fields said...

this is so pretty! love the image xx

The Crafty Den said...

Gorgeous card Shelly. Love the SN image and your colouring is awesome (better than mine grrrr!). Glad you had a good birthday. My card will be with you soon - I promise! Hugs, Denise x

Neenie said...

Stunning card, Shelly! Love the colours and layout - that is my favourite Leanne Ellis stamp!x :)

Squirrel x said...

Sorry I missed your birthday hun, hope you had a great one! Gorgeous card, love everything about it but especially that adorable image. Squirrel xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful colours and image, great job with the sketch.
luv
Debby