Thursday 3 September 2009

Ribbons & Bows

Just time for a very quick hello! I've made this card for the Just Magnolia Challenge, which is ribbons and bows (I couldn't resist)...


This little Tilda is one of the older ones but I just think she's so adorable. I love her little teddy too! I've coloured her with Distress Inks (no Pro Markers here) and used Papermania Simply Elegant paper. I've tried to include a range of ribbons (satin, organza and gros grain for the sentiment). The circles are cut with Nesties. I'm also entering this card into the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge, where you have to add scallops to your card.

Well that's it! If anyone has little ones going back to school today, hope it all went smoothly and without too many tears!

8 comments:

Mina said...

fabulous card Shelly that beautiful ribbon and bow is perfect for it...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Liza said...

Such a cute card, I love the ribbon detail. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Such a pretty card! I love the colors and ribbon detail. Thanks for joining us at SSC this week:)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the warm colourings and great LO.

Thanks for joining us this week at SSC.

Joanne x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card, beautiful Tilda and wonderful papers.
luv
Debby

Joey said...

Love Love every part of this card Shelly, the colours are gorgeous, love the threading. Joey.xxx

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful! Love the colors and the ribbons!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular this week! Hope to see you again soon!
Dee

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card ;0)
Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Janneke X