Friday 18 September 2009

NEWS FLASH...The Creative Cottage has arrived!


I have some fabulous news to share with you all, I am so excited to be part of a brand new blog called "The Creative Cottage"!!! This exciting new blog is the result of lots of hard work by my very dear friend Tracy, who has come up with some very special kits for us crafters! To celebrate the launch of the blog, Tracy is very generously giving away a super downloadable kit called "Home Sweet Home"...


Just click HERE to visit the new blog and download the kit! This was the very first time I've used a digi download kit, and I can't tell you how easy it was! The card just came together in no time (thanks to the super designs by Tracy). Here is the card I made using some of the elements from the kit...


I was so pleased that Tracy asked me to be on her Design Team, along with 3 other talented ladies: Becky, Linda and Paula! To find out what all this is about, pop over to The Creative Cottage now!

4 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Congratulations on the DT!!!
Gorgeous card :o)x

Spyder said...

Brilliant Card! Love it!!
((Lyn))

Lynn said...

Super cute!!! Loce the colors!

ribenaruby said...

Fab freebie and what brilliant makes, keep up the super fab work! Have a nice day.