Monday 7 September 2009

Just Magnolia Tilda

Good Afternoon to you all! Just a very quick post today to share my card for this week's Just Magnolia challenge, which is a lovely sketch by Mina...

I've tried to keep it light and summery (for a bit longer) as I wanted to used these delish papers from Stampin' Up called "Tea Party". Tilda is coloured with Promarkers and I added a touch of glitter to her wings. The embossing is done on the Cuttlebug (Perfect Paisley Folder), velvet ribbon is Papermania and the flowers etc are from stash. I've gone back to my good old Woodware sentiments for the "with love". Well that's it for today, ta ta for now...

6 comments:

The Crafty Blonde said...

Hi Shelly,
Love the gorgeous card, the Tilda image is just adorable and I love the summery colours & feel to it.
Lyndsey xx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card Shelly! Love the way you used Mina's sketch. Great color combo and super cute image. Thanks for playing at JM this week! :)

debby4000 said...

Oh what a darling of a card, beautiful Tilda and wonderful colours and flowers.
luv
Debby

Helen said...

Cute card!
Thanks for linking my candy - good luck!
Helen x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shelly, another fab card. You are on a roll at the moment. The papers are yummy and the image is so cute. Hugs, Denise x

Unknown said...

Great papers Dear, Love te way you colored the too cute stamp!