Wednesday 2 September 2009

Colour Combo

Hello, hello! Sorry I haven't been posting much lately, but I've gone back to work and just haven't had a minute! I've really been neglecting my craftroom, and have to say there's an inch of dust everywhere! I've almost forgotten how to ink a stamp up! I'm so out of touch with what's new etc, and at this rate I'll be making Christmas cards last minute as usual! I have one card to show you that I did last week, but never got the chance to put it on my blog...


The image is a Sugar Nellie from Funky Kits, coloured with Pro Markers (before I had skin tone colours so she's looking a bit yellowish)! And while I'm on the subject of yellow, the card is for the Basic Grey Challenges Colour Challenge which is Brown, Yellow and Pink. The paper I used is Basic Grey Sugared and Bazzil cardstock. I did the sentiment with Doodlebug rub-ons and the embellies and ribbon are from my stash.

I just noticed the new Pro Marker colours are out, but all are out of stock in the Joanna Sheen online shop. If you've managed to get hold of any, let me know what you think of the colours. I'm gonna have to treat myself to a few so would love any feedback, thanks.

4 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shelly, what a gorgeous card. I love the colour scheme and the papers are lush. Great image and your colouring is perfect. The new colours are only on pre-order at the moment. They are due out mid-September. Mine are on order LOL! Hugs, Denise x

Squirrel x said...

Fabulous card Shelly, I really love the autumnal colour theme, and the image is great (not yellow at all!). Squirrel xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening Shelly, wow what a great card hunny im loving the image you've used and those yummy papers. Try not to work too hard hunny! hugs Linda x

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, wonderful sweet image and fab colours.
luv
Debby