Tuesday 22 September 2009

Christmas Carolers

Good morning to all my blogging friends out there! Just a quick post today to share with you a little card I did over the weekend (with my new Promarkers). I just love this image of the carol singing cats!


I'm entering this for two challenges, Penny Black Saturday Challenge which is "Pearls and Lace" and Cupcake Craft Challenges which is "Distressing".

I used:
- Penny Black image (RAK so I don't know what it's called)
- Various Promarkers to colour image
- Paper is Dovecraft (from 2 years ago, I've got a couple of sheets left)
- Snowflakes (Punch - Woodware, spacers - The Hobby House, brads - Papermania)
- Glitter glue added to snowflakes and snow for a bit of bling
- Lace and sentiment from stash

It's starting to get a bit more chilly here so I've decided I need to get a move on with some Christmas cards, I don't want a repeat of last years panic!

Just a reminder. Hope you've all found The Creative Cottage by now and have downloaded the freebie, if not don't miss out!

14 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW, WOW this is so gorgeous, stunning work with the image.
luv
Debby

Erin... said...

oh this is so cute!!!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Shelly love this image so sweet. Glad you had a fabulous birthday, what a great hubby you have too treating you to the new pro markers!! hugs Linda x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shelly, what a stunning card. I adore the cute PB image and your colouring is awesome. Gorgeous papers and your distressing looks amazing. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card Shelly...love the image and great use of your lace and pearls...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Super sweet Shelly! Love that image, beautifully colored. Great holiday card! :)

Squirrel x said...

Oh Shelly! This is just fabulous hun, great job with the colouring (took me ages to get the hang of PMs) and I love how you have put this together. My address is ....LOL! Hugs, Squirrel xx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card - love that image, it's so cute! Lisa x

Beth said...

WOW! I love this!!! Such a gorgeous image and beautifully coloured! The distressed edges are great too! Thanks for joining in with the Penny Black challenge!

Beth xx

Liza said...

Gorgeous card, the image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Chris said...

WOW Shelly, your card and your colouring are fabulous! You've brought this little scene to life and it't the most perfect Christmas card. Chris x

Donna said...

Fantastic card, love the distressing you have done and such a lovely layout too! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CCC :) Donna x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya. What a gorgeous card and love the image.
Sandra.

Pop's Cards said...

This is a gorgeous image and you have done a fab job with the distressing, thanks for joining us at Cupcake hugs pops x x x