Good morning to all my blogging friends out there! Just a quick post today to share with you a little card I did over the weekend (with my new Promarkers). I just love this image of the carol singing cats!
I'm entering this for two challenges, Penny Black Saturday Challenge which is "Pearls and Lace" and Cupcake Craft Challenges which is "Distressing".
- Penny Black image (RAK so I don't know what it's called)
- Various Promarkers to colour image
- Paper is Dovecraft (from 2 years ago, I've got a couple of sheets left)
- Snowflakes (Punch - Woodware, spacers - The Hobby House, brads - Papermania)
- Glitter glue added to snowflakes and snow for a bit of bling
- Lace and sentiment from stash
It's starting to get a bit more chilly here so I've decided I need to get a move on with some Christmas cards, I don't want a repeat of last years panic!
Just a reminder. Hope you've all found The Creative Cottage by now and have downloaded the freebie, if not don't miss out!