Friday 4 September 2009

Favourite Somethings - Sets or Stamps

Good Afternoon Everyone! As it's Friday there's another new Stamp Something Challenge to get you teeth into, this week you have to use your favourite stamps or sets...


I've used a Penny Black stamp, these are probably my fave stamps but I love so many I couldn't really choose a favouite. However, I have a soft spot for kitties so I went with this little angel kitty. I've also used my circle Nestabilities as these are my absolute favourite Nesties (of the ones I have). The little kitty is coloured with Pro Markers, the paper is from Doodlebug and I've used Gemstones cardstock embossed with the Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder. I've added some glitter to his wings and the snowflake embellishments I made just to give it all a bit of bling. Sorry the photo isn't great, I'm stuggling with the camera I'm using at the mo.

We have a small request this week for this challenge, we would be grateful if you could send a card to a little girl called Paige who has been injured in an accident and has lost part of her arm. If you would like more info you can find it HERE on Erin's blog.

Pop over to the Stamp Something blog to see more about the challenge and take a look at the other DT cards! This week's sponsor is Christian Paper Crafts and there's a set of Nesties on offer for the winner of this challenge! I'm also gonna enter this card into the Penny Black Saturday Challenge as this week the theme is "Christmas"! Thanks for popping by!

15 comments:

Lynn said...

This is absolutely adorable! LOVE that little angel kitty!

Erin... said...

shelly I love this one!!! sweet image and great embossing! i'm having camera trouble too not sure what's going on with that, good luck working it out!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Love your card Shelly! Such a cute image and great details. Love all the embossing too. Have a super weekend. :)

Giovana said...

Your card is adorable. The image is so pretty!!
God bless
Giovana

Joey said...

Hi Shelly

this is gorgeous! I love the softness of the colours and your embossing is beautiful

Joey.xxx

Francesca said...

this is so cute and adorable

Hugs
Francesca

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful christmas card shelly...love your embossed background and your cute kitty......thanks for joining in the christmas fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

Kevin Renz said...

Lovely card Shelly... I love the peacefulness and calm of the blue.

The Crafty Blonde said...

Hi Shelly,
Gorgeous card, love that fabulous PB stamp and the papers look great. Love the little bits of bling.
Lyndsey xx

Annika kort & gott said...

What a cute card, LOVE IT!

Christa said...

Hi shelly congrats with your price its a really nice card ,
greetz christa

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous, what cute PB cat and stunning card.
luv
Debby

Elizabeth C. said...

What a pretty card! I love the texture, and the snowflakes are just perfect!

Elizabeth C. said...

What a pretty card! I love the texture, and the snowflakes are just perfect!

The Crafty Den said...

Stunning card Shelly. I love the cute PB image and the colour scheme is lush. Hugs, Denise x