Monday 1 February 2010

Cupcake Craft Challenge #76 - Four Legged & Furry

Hello! It's Monday and time for another Cupcake Craft Challenge! This week it was my turn to choose the theme for our challenge and as an animal lover I thought it might be fun to create something starring our furry little friends! So this week the theme is "FOUR LEGGED & FURRY" ... my little friend Réglisse who "crafts" with me influenced my choice of image for my DT card... so it just happens to be a cat...



I've had this Magnolia image for a little while now, and have never used it, so I thought it'd be a shame to keep it hidden away. Here's the detail of what I used to create my card...

Stamp - Tilda with Cat (Magnolia)
Ink to stamp image - Memento Tuxedo Black
Colouring - Promarkers and Distress Ink (Old Paper)
Sentiment stamp - Penny Black
Papers - Regency A4 Pack (Papermania Signature)
Heart - Sizzix Sizzlets Die
Pearls - Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Lace, Flower from stash


I'm entering this card into the Penny Black Saturday Challenge as the theme is "Someone Special"... I just love this Penny Black sentiment stamp! I'm also entering my card into the Totally Papercrafts Challenge - the theme for their first challenge is "Friends"... perfect! Finally, the theme at Just Magnolia is "Hearts & Flowers" so will have a go at that one too!

I hope you can join in with this week's challenge, so if you can make something with a little furry friend on it then why not have a go, there's a $20 gift voucher plus free shipping from Simon Says Stamp up for grabs for one lucky winner! Plus don't forget our a place in Top 5! I can't wait to see what furry little lovelies you'll come up with!

19 comments:

chatou61 said...

j'adore,
très jolie carte et ce tampon est de toute beauté
bisous

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Shelly, how are you. Your card is delightful as always. Such pretty colours and a lovely sweet image too. Absolutely adorable.
Happy Crafting my friend.
Love Sandra xx

Catherine said...

Wow Shelly ! This is the cutest card ever ! Your colouring is absolutely fab ! Thank you for choosing such a lovely theme this week, I really enjoyed making my card for CCC ! Oh I was wondering : was Reglisse sulking the day the photo was taking for the magazine ? (lol) Hugs and smile from Catherine

Anne said...

This is gorgeous Sherry. Your colouring is fantstic and the sentiment is lovely, so very true
Thanks for playing along with our first challenge on TP
Anne x

Sue said...

Beautiful card Shelly, your colouring is stunning, lovely image great sentiment. thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts on our first challenge, hope to see you next week, good luck, sue.x

babykathiana said...

Ah oui oui je le connais ce tampon il est trop chou! Ta carte est toute jolie

Fabiola said...

super mignonne

Unknown said...

Shelly this is stunning, so beautifully layed out and adorable image.

Thanks for joining us for the Totally Papercrafts launch challenge.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card shelly...love your image and it is such a beautiful sentiment.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is adorable.
luv
Debby

Victoria said...

fab card Shelly, thanks for setting such a great challenge, loved the card I ended up making
Victoria
x

Lorraine A said...

oh this is just sooo cute :-) I love this image and the papers and layout are fab,, Beautiful card :-)

thanks for joining our First Totally Papercrafts friendly challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love that image. Your cat is beautiful. Anesha

Davi said...

This is so cute. I love the sweet image and and the embellies.

Donna said...

Stunning card Shelly, I really love the way you have coloured Tilda and the lace is so unusual and pretty :) Donna x

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Shelly! Your coloring is awesome! The papers, lace and layout are so beautiful!!

Hugs, Tammy

Bev said...

Such a beatuiful card Shelly love the flowers! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

Emma said...

Gorgeous card, adorable image and love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
Hugs Emma x

nnalorac said...

This is soooPretty and so cute, love the papers and your layout. nnalorac.xx