Wednesday 3 February 2010

Wags 'n Whiskers Colour Challenge

Ok, here goes for my second post for today... just wanted to share my Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge card with you... this week it's a colour challenge using Blue, White & Brown...



I've used my new stamp called "Bear Hug", isn't it just gorgeous! I think this little image can be used for so many occassions... so I'm sure I'll be making lots more cards with this little beauty! I've used my trusty Promarkers again to colour, paper is from my stash and added a few little extras for detail. I have to say it took me AGES to get the ribbon and button done... there must be an easier way! I've not added a sentiment as I haven't decided what occassion this is for yet!

Thanks so much for popping by today, don't forget to check out my scoop below for The Creative Cottage!


8 comments:

strawberry fields said...

Ah, what a sweet card Shelly....love the colours xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Shelly, wow this is such a stunning card hunny.I just adore that Wags n whiskers image you've used, i have one of those stamps somewhere, will try and enter this weeks challenge. Your work is always so inspirational. You are a very talented crafter and its great working alongside you with the Creative Cottage Designs. Hope you have a fabulous week hunny, hugs Linda x

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's beautiful Shelly! the bow and button look fabulous!
Hugs
Nicola

Catherine said...

Hello Shelly ! Wow I ADORE your card ! Brown and blue are just smashing together and the image is so so pretty (your colouring is FAB !) and the time you spent on the embellishments was worth it : it's just GORGEOUS ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Lynn said...

Hi Shelley, thankyou for stopping by my blog..Your card is gorgeous, and I love the teddy bear :)x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

I adore your card Shelly! Such fabulous colouring and pretty details, Thanks for playing,

Hugs,
Nikki x
Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps

chatou61 said...

adorable ce ptit tampon, z'aimes beaucoup, jolie carte

Sharon Caudle said...

Shelly, your card is soooo gorgeous!! I LOVE this image and your coloring is beautiful! Your button and bow may have taken you a bit to do, but it sure is goregous, so I sure think it was worth it! Thank you so much for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers!! hugs!