Thursday 4 February 2010

All Creatures Great & Small

Good afternoon to all my blogging buddies! Just a quick post today to share my little card with you. This one is for two challenges, Passion For Promarkers Challenge "All Creatures Great & Small"... as you know I'm a sucker for little creatures so had to have a go at this, and the Basic Grey Challenge is "Animals. Anyway, I thought I'd have a rummage around in my stamps, I wanted to use something different, and I found this little Rachelle Anne Miller stamp from Stampavie and thought it'd be just perfect! I also dug into my paper stack and pulled out this Basic Grey "Sugared" pack... I had forgotten about some of the treasures I have! I stamped the image with Memento ink and coloured it with Promarkers, I think it's quite sweet?! I've used my Martha Stewart punch (it's a punch around the page one but I haven't yet used it for this purpose), the sentiment is a Penny Black (love this so much). Finally I added the little heart detail, I just cut it out the old fashioned way (using scissors).

13 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shelly, what a pretty card. The image is so sweet and your colouring is fab. Great papers and your heart looks perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

SCRAP DIDI said...

oh shelly ,

j'aime beaucoup ta carte elle est tres jolie , les couleurs sont magnifique .

Je te remercie d'etre passer faire un petit tour sur mon blog sa me fait tres plaisir que tu aime ce que je fais .
Si tu aime participer a des challenge , je fais partie d'un DT qui organise sur son forum des challenges de carterie , donc si tu est interreser passe faire un tour sur mon blog et tu vera j'ai poster un message pour l'annoncer
bises didi

CraftyC said...

This is so sweet Shelly and beautfully coloured. A lovely card!
Clairexx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Shelly. Your card is delightful sweetie. Please go to my blog, there is something there for you.
Lots of love, Sandra xx

Catherine said...

Hello dear Shelly ! What a delightful card ! Love the papers and the image is really sweet... Love the little heart in the corner too ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine + hugs to Reglisse from Sukie

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Your colouring is gorgeous shelly!
and I love your hand cut heart embellie!
Hugs
Nicola

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh Shelly, what a super cute card. your colouring is amazing and I just love the papers and layout. Beautiful. xo Jackie

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet card Shelly and fab colours too.
luv
Debby

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Shelly wow hunny another stunner, i love this image and those papers are just soooo pretty. Hope your having a good week, thank goodness its the weekend again! hugs Linda x

chatou61 said...

jolie cette petite carte, sympathique ce ptit tampon

Wiccababe said...

lovely card Shelly
I wondered if it was a RAM image
thanks for joining us this week at PfP and good luck
Debbi
xx

lil-paper-pixie said...

So cute Shelly, thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

Emma said...

Aw gorgeous card, such a sweet image and love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x