Monday 8 February 2010

Kreative Blogger Award


Finally, I've gotten round to putting this award on my blog! I have my lovely blogging friend Sandra to thank for this award, thanks so much for thinking of me hun! Ok, here's what I have to do...

* Thank the person who gave it to you.
* Place logo on your blog.
* Link to the person who nominated you.
* Tell seven things about yourself.
* Choose seven bloggers to recieve this award.
* Send them a message

Seven things about myself... here goes...
  • I studied Photography at Uni
  • I support Newcastle United
  • I'm married to a Frenchman
  • I'm a vegetarian
  • I don't smoke
  • I'm a competent horse rider
  • I love indian and chinese food

Ok, so there's a few facts about me. I'm supposed to send this award to seven other people, but I know most of my blogging friends have already received this so I'll forfeit that part. But feel free to take the award if you wish! Have a lovely evening!

No comments: