Saturday 27 February 2010

Little Monkeys

Hi! What a rotten weekend weatherwise! The sun was shining this morning but slowly the rain crept in, and now it's so miserable outside! It's definately a cosy night in for me. Anyway, I wanted to let you know about a new kit that's available from The Creative Cottage called "Little Monkeys Pirate Adventure", it's just soooo cute!!! When I saw the kit I just had to do a few cards with it, I love the colours teamed up with the cute little monkeys and the skull and cross bones paper is fab! The monkey images are toppers, so you just have to print them out and then add them to your project, couldn't be simpler! Definately good when you need a card in a hurry!

Here's the cards I made with the kit...

This card is using the sketch over at Papertake Weekly Challenge. I've added a little Penny Black sentiment and the criss cross ribbon like on a pirate's shirt! I'm also entering this one into the Cute Card Thursday challenge which is "Ribbon-tastic"!

This second card is for the Stamp Something Challenge, a recipe where you have to use designer paper, ribbon and buttons. The sentiment is one of Lyndsey-Marie's designs, thanks hun! I've added a little map, it's a Kraftin Kimmie stamp coloured with Promarkers.
Well off now to see what I can rustle up for tea...I do wish there were more take-aways in France! Thanks for popping by!


4 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

They are adorable Shelly! Love the cute lil monkeys!

Catherine said...

Hello Sweetie ! Your cards are adorable ! Love the pirate theme and those monkeys are really cute ! Hugs and smiles + hugs from Sukie to Reglisse

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Super cute! I love the monkey and the papers are adorable! Perfect boy cards! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

Janna :)

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Cute cards and love the monkey image.
Papers are just brilliant
Thanks for joining in with PTW
Caroline x