Monday 22 February 2010

Cupcake Craft Challenge #79 - Friends

Good morning! Another Monday and another chance to join in the fun at Cupcake Craft Challenges! This week the lovely Catherine has chosen the challenge, and I for one tend to make lots of cards with this theme in mind! It's "FRIENDS"... we'd like to see "Friends or Friendship" on your cards this week. Here's my DT card...

I've used this sweet little image from Stampavie... I love these little characters from Tina Wenke. Why are there so many lovely stamps out there for me to spend my money on? Too much temptation aaarrrgghhhh! Here's the details of what I've used...

  • Stamp "Mouse & Rabbit with Sunflower" Tina Wenke for Stampavie
  • Sentiment Stamp - Paper Make Up Stamps
  • Colouring - Promarkers
  • Paper - My Mind's Eye 6x6 Pad - Bloom & Grow
  • Scalloped Border - Martha Stewart Punch
  • Rectangular Nesties for Frame
  • Lace, flower, charm, buttons & pearls from stash

I'm entering this card into several challenges, Passion For Promarkers "Buttons & Bows" challenge, ABC Challenge "O is for One Paper" and Cute Card Thursday "Metal Mania" challenge. I think it covers all of those nicely :)

This week our sponsor over at Cupcake is The Creative Cottage, who are offering a lovely prize to one lucky random winner. There's a set of Hattie Digi Stamps AND a Party Nights Paper Pack up for grabs! These are both gorgeous (I'm on The Creative Cottage Design Team and have both of these) but don't just take my word for it, pop over to check out all the lovely kits that are available over at The Creative Cottage!

12 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Oh Wow Shelly. How vibrant and colourful is this card. Great papers, lovely image, so full of detail. Just gorgeous.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Catherine said...

Hello Sweetie ! Your card is GORGEOUS ! The papers are fab and I agree with you : the stamped image is so so so so cute... Hugs and smiles from Catherine + hugs from Sukie to Reglise...

Wiccababe said...

gorgeous card Shelly
thanks for joining us at pfp this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Shelly, beautiful colours and fab image.
luv
Debby

Pretty-In-Ink said...

This is sooo sweet Shelly!
LOVE the cutie image and the sentiment is so sweet too!
Hugs
Nicola

Suzanne said...

Hi Shelly this is gorgeous I love this image thanks for joining us at PFP this week Sue :o)

Unknown said...

this is gorgeous I love it what a great card

susan said...

Wow! I LOVE it! It's sooooo pretty! Everything about it is lovely, your coloring of the image, the papers, the lace (I love lace! LOL!) and that beautiful ribbon you used on the little bow. What a terrific idea to put a bow on top of a flower! It looks very pretty. Great work and card!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shelly, wow yet another stunning card - you just keep cranking them out lol! Lovely image and your colouring is awesome. The papers are very yummy. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

CraftyC said...

Love this card Shelly. I forgot I own that stamp to. Must extend my 24hr clock so I can get more crafting in!
Clairexx

Annie said...

such a sweet image on your card and beautiful colouring. thanks for joining in with us at CCT.
hugs, annie x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Shelly and I have to agree this is just the sweetest little image :) Donna x