Wednesday 3 February 2010

New from The Creative Cottage

I just wanted to let you know that there are some new kits available from The Creative Cottage... and they're very pink and girly! Here's a little peek at the kit...



This lovely digi kit called "Bags of Style" is available to buy from The Creative Cottage... there's also a lovely paper pack and a FREEBIE, which is just perfect for Mother's Day in March! I've used parts of the kit to create some cards, here I've used the paper and flowers from the kit (image is Penny Black)...



Here I've used the paper from the Party Nights Paper Pack and flowers are from the Bags of Style kit. You need to check out the other DT blogs as they've done a much better job at showing off this kit than I have! They're cards can be seen on The Creative Cottage blog!

No comments: