Sunday 31 January 2010

Gentle Wings of Hope

Hi to all my blogging friends! Well, I've had a little spare time this afternoon to have a bit of a play in my craftroom, here's what I made...


I've used my beautiful Wings of Hope digi stamp from Whimsy (the money from each digi stamp bought, minus the paypal fees, will be donated to help following the catastophe in Haiti). I've gone for a really soft and gentle colour scheme, using the colours Pastel Green and Blossom from this weeks Passion for Promarkers Challenge. I've also used a selection of greys (Warm Grey 1, Cool Grey 1 - 4) for the winged horse's coat. Here's the list of ingredients...

Digi Stamp - Wings of Hope (Whimsy Stamps)
Colouring - Promarkers, Sakura Glitter Gel Pen
Flowers - Daisy Punch (Woodware), Card Candy (Craftwork Cards)
Ribbon - Artemio
Corner Detail - Martha Stewart Punch
Pearls - Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Card - Bazzil


I do apologise for the less than straight photo, but it's kind of awkward taking the picture in the house, at night, without flash! And to think I once did photography at Uni! Talk about out of touch! I should be ashamed of myself!

8 comments:

Gina said...

Beautiful card Shelly, I just love this image and the good cause it is for
Thnaks for joining in at PFP this week :)
Gina xxx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shelly, what a beautiful card. The image is so gorgeous and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening hunny wow what a totally stunning card, i adore this image and the colours you've chosen are perfect. Hope you had a good weekend, hugs Linda x

issy said...

Hi Shelly

Beatiful card, I love the image you have used.

issy

Catherine said...

What a lovely card Shelly, the colours are soft and so pretty ! By the way it was nice to see your pic on the french magazine ! You are gorgeous ! Hugs from Catherine

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card Shelly. The image is lovely (might have to get it myself). Thanks for playing along at PfP this week.
Sam xx

Anjie said...

A beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
Anj
xx

chatou61 said...

très très jolie
z'aimes beaucoup
bisous