Saturday 23 January 2010

Boy Birthday and a Cute Little Bear

Good evening...hope you're all enjoying the weekend (apart from the miserable weather that is - but then it's about all we can expect in January).
I have two little cards to share with you, they were both "quick" cards...I usually take an age to do a card but these were probably done in about half an hour (each card)...


The Forever Friends Challenge this week is "Quick and Simple" so I thought I'd have a go using this cute champagne bear stamp, it's an old stamp so it also qualifies for the Quixotic challenge which is to "ink up an old stamp". The papers here are from Papermania Signature Regency A4 Pad... I got these for Christmas from hubby and was so pleased when I opened the pack, they're just gorgeous (although this card isn't a good example to show...will do another card to show you these papers in more detail)!


Your gonna need your sunglasses for the second card, it's a bright one! I don't know anythying about the image as it was a RAK from a friend, but the papers are K & Co Hopscotch. I also used my new Martha Stewart Zig Zag punch. This card is for two challenges... Stampavie & More "Boy Birthday" and Simon Says Stamp "Punch It".

Enjoy your Saturday evening, thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

Deb said...

beautiful cards, so cute ! have a great weekend, hugs Debx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Shelly. Two gorgeous cards again, great designs, fab colours and super cute images.
Hope you are ok my frind.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

pescbrico said...

LE petit ourson est tellement mignon! Les deux cartes sont magnifiques! Bonne journée!

Valérie Goldenschue said...

your cards are beautiful, thanks for joining us at SAM

Catherine said...

Hello Shelly ! Your cards are so so sweet ! I think my favorite is the Forever Friend one ! (I am mad about teddy bears !!!) I love the colours you have chosen, they are so soft and sweet, and your colouring is perfect ! Have a lovely sunday ! Smile from Catherine

strawberry fields said...

Cute cads Shelly. Horrible weather you're right. Great to hole up and create. Great colouring!
Have a good rest of the weekend
Fiona xx

Anne H. said...

Such a lovely Birthday-card!
An adorable image and lovely colors.
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne :)