Monday 9 January 2012

We're back... with a NEW Cupcake Craft Challenge!

Good morning my lovelies! Well, it's been a little while since I've posted a DT card for Cupcake as we had a little bit of time off over the holidays (thanks Faye), but now WE'RE BACK with a fab NEW challenge for you! Liza has chosen 'SOMETHING NEW' as the theme for our challenge this week, which can be interpreted as you wish... I have gone with New Baby but you could have anything really, including stash, as long as it's NEW!

For my card I've used this really sweet Lili of the Valley image, I think this is just TOO cute! It's probably one of my fave LOTV images, and I have a few! I coloured the little tot with Promarkers and used my Cuttlebug embossing folder to create the background. The little sentiment is also one from LOTV. A ribbon, button and a few card candy et voila! Clean and simple!

We have two generous sponsors... Sew Sweet who are giving away a £10 gift voucher, and Squiggle Stamps who are offering 3 digital images to one lucky winner! Pop by the Cupcake blog to check out all the details, and also take a peek at the other DT girls' creations while you're there, they're gorgeous!

Ok, that's it for me today! Tarah for now!

Shelly x

Challenges I'd like to enter with my card:
Lili's Little Fairies Challenge - New Beginnings
Cute Card Thursday - What's New?
By the Cute & Girly - New Beginnings

15 comments:

Brodders said...

I love this image too Shelly :) Its a superb card :)

Hope all is well and you have a great week ahead of you love Jane x

Faye said...

I think this card is too cute. Lovely colours which look faberoon with the bubbles. Very yummy scrummy. Have a great week. xxx

CraftyC said...

Your card is so sweet Shelly and such a cute stamp
Clairexx

Louise said...

Hi Shelly very cute card and love the embossing.
Hugs louise xx

Liza said...

A lovely new baby card Shelly, such a sweet image.

Liza x

Lau W said...

Oh ta carte est trop cuuuuute ! Vraiment adorable ce tampon !
Bon début de semaine mon amie ! Bisous

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, Shelly! Your image is too, too cute and I love the embossing! Sending you BIG hugs/gros bisous
Delphine xxx

Vicky said...

So cute Shelly...!

big hugs Vicky xx

having a {me} day said...

This is adorable! Love the embossed background, really sets it off. Have a great week and a Happy New Year! keeleyxx

debby4000 said...

Oh Shelly this is is gorgeous and love sweet baby.
luv
Debby

Catherine said...

This is such a sweet card Shelly ! I love the embossed background and the image is so so precious ! Hope you are well my friend ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

This is so pretty Shelly. Your colouring is beautiful and I love the bubble background.
Thanks for joining us at the Lil's Little Fairies Challenge. Hope you join us next week too,
Hugs
Chris x

Donna said...

Gorgeous, cute card Shelly, love the embossed bubble background and these fab colours together. Hope you are having a good week my sweet :) Donna ♥ x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Totally adorable Shelly, the button is a perfect detail with the cutest image, and your embossing looks so crisp, I like the card a lot.

Hope you'll have great weekend sweetie.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Well done Shelly :) Too cute!!!!! Love the embossing, I should do that more often, thanks for the inspiration xx


Thanks so much for playing with us at By The Cute & Girly’s New beginnings challenge and good luck!

Tammy, BTC&G DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx