Monday 16 January 2012

Born on a Winter's Day

Good morning to you all! Our new challenge at Cupcake Craft Challenges this week has been chosen by the lovely Louise, and the theme is BORN ON A WINTER'S DAY. Fairly straightforward really, you need to do a birthday card, but with a winter theme.

For my card I used this cute Stampavie stamp, coloured with markers... I added some snowflake details and some white tulle to reflect the winter theme.The papers are from an old Papermania stash, and the sentiment was a freebie from the net (sorry but I can't for the life of me find where it came from). 

Our fabulous sponsor at Cupcake this week is My Mum's Craft Shop, who are kindly donating a £10 Gift Voucher to one lucky winner. Pop by the Cupcake blog for details, and to see all the other lovely DT projects!

Shelly x

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Stampin for the Weekend - Out with the Old (Papermania papers are from AGES ago, also fancy paperclip)
Crafty Catz - Use Something New (snowflake charm and stamp I got in December)

14 comments:

debby4000 said...

Wonderful and adorable card Shelly.
luv
Debby

Catherine said...

I adore your card Shelly ! Brown and blue are gorgeous together and this image is adorable ! Love the cat obviously !!! Fantastic creation as always ! Have a lovely week my dear friend ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Brodders said...

Such a lovely card Shelly. Great image and colouring :)
Hope you have a good week love Jane x

guylaine said...

tes dernières cartes sont toutes plus belles les unes que les autres! Bisous!!

Faye said...

Perfecto snowflake! This card is soooooooo purty. Loving the colours and all the details. Have a great week - keep warm! :)
xxx

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous sweetie I Love the image & the paper, the colours is soooooo lush hun as is your colouring.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Louise said...

Super card Shelly love the colour combo
Hugs louise xx

Lau W said...

J'adore cette carte Shelly ! Une petite merveille, et le petit chat, on dirait que tu as colorié ma Chiffonnette :-))
J'aime beaucoup le tulle, et les couleurs sont superbes !
Bisous un peu gelés hihi, mais ensoleillés !

Janette said...

Really sweet and pretty card, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Donna said...

Gorgoeus card Shelly, I love these colours together and your design and colouring are amazing...I NEED that snowflake die, it's fab :) Donna ♥ x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

This is a real stunner Shelly, love your beautiful colouring!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Tracey said...

This is beautiful Shelly :)
Thank you for joining us at SFTW & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x

having a {me} day said...

Such a stunning colour combo! Love it! keeleyxx

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card and agree re perfect man, thanks for joining Crafty Catz ths week