Saturday 14 January 2012

A little Thank You...

Brrr what a frosty morning it is here... probably the coldest it's been this winter! We've had virtually no winter in the part of France I live in, the temperature has rarely gone below 10°c!!! Even my tree in the garden is in blossom (bet it got a shock today)! Today it's COLD, but very crisp and bright... I love this kind of day!

Well there's a new challenge today at Digi Design's Challenge Blog, where we'd like to see all your THANK YOU cards... perfect at this time of year! I have done my DT card using a cute little hedgehog from Di's Digi Downloads, coloured with Promarkers. The papers, which I LOVE, are Pink Petticoat, a freebie in a magazine last year. The cute crocheted flowers are from my stash... unfortunately I haven't done these but would love to know how (urm I don't know how to crochet, shame). A few pearls and a bit of raffia ribbon, and of course the lovely sentiment finishes it all off.

The prize this fornight is a $10 voucher for Michelle's Srapbooking... yummy! Pop by the Digi Design's Blog to see all the details about the challenge and also to feast your eyes on the gorgeous cards the DT girls have made! 

Hope you have a lovely weekend, and the sun is shining where you are!

Shelly x

Challenges I'd like to enter with my card:
I love Promarkers - Cute & Cuddly
Passion For Promarkers - Inspired by a Song (Wildflower by The JaneDear Girls)

10 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh this is just fab hunny! Love that cute image, and your colours are gorgeous. Hugs Sxx

Faye said...

Oh Minxie. This. Is. So. GORGEOUS!!! xxx

Louise said...

Hi Shelly just had to pop by and say boy is this card just so cute,totally love it.
Hugs Louise xx

Catherine said...

Oh Shelly this is sooooooo cute ! Love the pretty paper and the image ! Your colouring is fantastic... Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Tracey said...

This is a gorgeous card Shelly, I love those crochet flowers :)
Hope you're having a great weekend!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

having a {me} day said...

Awww, this is gorgeous!! It's freezing here too today! Have a lovely weekend. keeleyxx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Oh, your colouring is stunning Shelly!

Have a great evening.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Di said...

Hi Shelly
Just stunning!! love it!
your colouring is so striking and i just love your cards
Thankyou
Hugs Di xxx

Unknown said...

What a cute card! And the image and the paper is just too gorgeous! Love it.
Celestial Things

Lau W said...

Quelle belle colorisation ! Elle est fun cette carte, vraiment belle !
Bisous