Thursday 15 September 2011

Follow Your Heart

Hi folks! Just a quickie tonight, I wanted to post this card which I sent to a dear friend recently... it's a bit different to my usual cards but I like that. I've used some pretty Anna Griffin papers from A Scrap Affair Online Store. I really like the sentiment stamp, it's part of a clear set from Hero Arts and the pretty roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Anyway, I thought this card would be perfect for the last Stamp Something Challenge - Anything Goes... I was sad to read that this challenge blog will be no more, I was in their Design Team a while back, the first DT I was ever asked to be part of!

My card also works for The Pink Elephant Challenge - A Vintage Theme and By The Cute & Girly - All Things Bright & Beautiful.


Well, have a lovely evening and thanks for popping by!

5 comments:

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Shelly...and super layout too hun...and thanks for your kind words too...

big hugs Vicky xx

Catherine said...

This is such a beautiful card Shelly ! Love the sentiment ! Your friend must have loved it ! Have a great week-end my friend Hugs and love from Catherine

Donna said...

Wow Shelly this is gorgeous and so girly...I love the embossed heart die and gorgeous roses not to mention your fabulous text centrepiece...I bet you friend loved this! Hope yuo have a fab weekend :) Donna ♥ x

Lau W said...

OH la personne qui recevra cette carte va être ravie j'en suis certaine, elle est magnifique, raffinée, chic, j'aime beaucoup !
Bisous Shelly, bon week-end. Ici je profite encore de qqs rayons de soleil avant la pluie, arrff !
xxx

Faye said...

This is really different but still very you. I'm just loving all your work at the moment. You rock. xxx