Saturday 24 September 2011

Digi Designs Challenge Blog - Make Your Own Flowers

Good morning! Well what can I say, the sun is SHINING here, and has been for the best part of the week! Today I think I'll have to get out in the garden, the weeds are slowly taking over the planet!

At Digi Design's Challenge Blog it's our 2nd fortnightly challenge today... Make Your Own Flowers! Another nice easy one! For my card I've used one of Di's cute digi's called An Apple A Day, isn't it a sweetie?! I've coloured with Promarkers, and the papers are My Minds Eye. The little flowers are easy to make, just cut a circle from paper then cut this into a spiral, turn the spiral into a little flower bud and glue together. I glued little pearls into the middle of each flower to finish off.

Pop over to the Challenge Blog to see all the lovely DT creations, and to check out the fab PRIZE!!!

8 comments:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

This is beautiful Shelly, the colours are fabulous, lovely details and the most adorable image, love it!

Love the Mushroom card in the previous post too, I'll go hunting for some Mushrooms and enter the Scarp Affair challenge too :)

Enjoy the Weekend
Maarit

Catherine said...

Oh Sweetie this is such a delicious card ! I know you love horses so you must have had a lot of fun colouring the sweet image ! Love your little flowers, they are gorgeous ! Have a great week-end my friend ! Hugs and love from Catherine

The Crafty Blonde said...

Lovey card, such a cute image and the MME papers are fab. Great flowers too.
Lyndsey xx

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Shelly, your colouring is perfect & I love the papers you've used (& your flowers look gorgeous too!).
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Anita said...

Beautiful card Shelly and I love your pretty flowers.

deesdesigns said...

This is one of the sweetest cards EVER!

guylaine said...

Elles sont magnifiques tes dernières cartes! Un grand bravo!!! Serais-tu d'accord pour un échange d'empreintes? je te fais de gros bisous! XOXO

Di said...

Hi Shelly
This is just so gorgeous!! i love it. Thankyou
Hugs Di xxxx