Friday 28 November 2008

Purrfect Christmas

Just a quick little card I made to try out my new nestabilities! First set I've got, they're a bit pricy when you buy both sets (one to fit inside other) but they do make a nice job of cutting out! Think I'll be doing a few more my new nesties! The card is lilac in colour but hard to see on photo. The image is a RAK so can't tell you much about it, dp is a scrap I had left from last year. The snowflakes are punched using my new punch, glitter card I used was also a bit of scrap. Sentiment done on my PC. The card fitted in with this week's Cute Card Thursday Challenge, which is "Lilac"...


3 comments:

Kimberley said...

Just beautiful!

Bev said...

Fabulous card, love the image and beautiful colours.
hugs Bev x

Caroline said...

Awwww its fab!

Theres something for you on my blog! x x