Monday, December 1, 2008

I've been busy!

Yey, I've had some crafting time at last! This weekend I managed to get a few cards done, some of which fitted in with challenges on the go this week. The first one is for a Spoonfull of Sugar challenge, which is a fab sketch by MichelleO. I've based my card on the sketch but turned it around. The images are from Elzybells (I think - they were a RAK from Tracy, thanks), just perfect for a chilly card! The sentiment is from a Dovecraft stamp, DP from Doodlebug, I love this paper!



This next card is for Friday Sketchers challenge, a nice easy sketch this week! The image is "Royal Mail" by Penny Black, coloured with w/c paints. I've added glitter to the snow. DP is again from Doodlebug, and I've added a little bell to embellish.





Finally I made a card for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge, where the theme this week is "No Patterned Paper". The PB stamp I used is called "Par Avion", and the sentiment stamp is from Oogaloo. I used my Cuttlebug Snowflakes Embossing folder, and my new snowflake punch!



Tomorrow I hope to have more time to catch up on some blogging, a few people have left me things on their blogs (Thank you) so I'll hopefully get around to putting these on my blog! Thanks for popping by xx

9 comments:

Lyndsey Marie said...

Fab cards, you have been a busy bee.
Lyndsey xx

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Wow, so many wonderful cards! Love the Royal Mail card...thanks for trying my sketch and also for joining us at PBSC.
Carole x

Bev said...

Fab cards Shelly, love the postbox one - too cute!

hugs Bev x

Kath said...

gorgeous card for the challenge Shelly...love the image and your little bit of spotty ribbon - thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Pauline C said...

Wow you have been busy Shelly - love all these cards. Tha PB one has such a cute image and love the background. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
Pauline x

katy said...

Hellooooooo Shelly, Brrrrr it's blummin freezin in Blighty !! and snowing too !!

Wow you've been a busy bee!! They are all lovely.

Love Katy x

Kim Piggott said...

Wonderful cards!
Love your images and brilliant colouring. Your choice of papers and added detail looks fabulous.
hugs
kim xxx

tracie said...

Oh Shelly these are all really gorgeous - love them !! Very cute images - fab work hun.
Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
hugs
Tracie :)x

Heidi said...

You have made so many beautiful cards-love them all

hugs from
heidi