Wednesday 10 December 2008

Anything but a Christmas card!

As I'm not too much in the Christmas spirit at the moment, I thought I'd do a few non-festive cards using the sketch from this week's Penny Black Saturday Challenge (considering I got mixed up and did a Sugar Nellie card with it the other day). I've kind of adapted the sketch by rotating it. I've used PB Stickeroo's on both cards, paper on frog card is one of the first I bought (Clover I think the company is called), the hegehog card has Papermania DP on it. Little flowers punched using Woodware punches (from my visit to The Glitter Pot). Rest is stash!




Maybe I'll be feeling a bit more festive later in the week? Hope so!

4 comments:

Pauline C said...

These are both gorgeous Shelly - love both your images (the hedgy is one of my faves but am getting into the froggies too recently!) .. and your colour schemes are fab.Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
Pauline x

Diane.W. said...

Great cards! Nice to hear from you :o)x

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous cards for the sketch Shelly....love how different they both are - thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
Hugs
kath
xxxx

Beth said...

These are so fab! I love the colours and your doodled edges! Thanks for joining in with my sketch! xx